I am happy to provide letters of recommendation for current or former students. If you want a letter of recommendation, please send me an email including the following information:
- Your full name.
- The institution I taught you at.
- The course(s) I taught you. Generally speaking, I will not write recommendations for students I did not teach in at least one course.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae. This will give me something useful to say in my letter beyond “I taught so-and-so and she did X in my class(es).”
- Who is receiving the letter, and why, so I can tailor the letter to the recipient and purpose. (Discussing your brilliance at statistics probably won't help get you in the Peace Corps, just as describing your civic-minded spirit won't help you much in getting an accounting job.)
- If you are applying for law school and using the LSAC clearinghouse, please don't forget to provide me with a copy of the LSAC cover sheet.
To protect your privacy, students currently enrolled at Middle Georgia State must contact me via my mga.edu email account.